Supportive insoles, also known as orthotic insoles, are a huge benefit to plantar fasciitis sufferers.
Some of the benefits of using orthotic Insoles include:
Help to support the arch of the foot, and reduces stress on the damaged plantar fascia tissue
Provide cushioning for the more tender areas of the foot and reduces foot fatigue
Helps to keep foot in a natural alignment, helping to prevent walking with an unbalanced gait.
A cheaper alternative to buying orthotic shoes in the early stages of plantar fasciitis
Here are the top 3 recommended Orthotic Insoles
Amazon Best Seller!!!
◆Pain relief through Firm, resilient arch supports give more comfort than softer, foam insoles.
◆Excellent pronation control helps relieve the pain and ongoing support prevents re-occurrence.
◆Excellent mobility allow for free and easy movement of the foot, without locking it in place.
◆Top fabric that reduces friction and keeps the feet cool on those hot summer days
An ideal orthotic insert for preventing and alleviating pain associated with plantar fasciitis.
- Made in USA
- Semi-Rigid Arch Support: Get the support and stability you need with the flexible shell and encapsulated design of Powerstep’s Original Full Length
- Heel Cradle: For added support on impact, the heel cradle cushions your foot with each step
- Dual-Layer Cushioning with VCT (Variable Cushioning Technology): High-quality, targeted cushioning protects your feet during athletic activity and standing or walking
- No Trimming Necessary: Powersteps are easily moveable from shoe to shoe so you can get foot pain relief no matter what you wear
- Ultra-thin, low profile design fits in most casual, dress and athletic shoes;Full length, total contact support and Ethylene-vinyl acetate foam base
Best Shock Absorbtion and Cushioning for Runners with Plantar Fasciitis
- Deep Heel Cradle for Stability
- Anti-Microbial Top Fabric
- Low Profile Design, Ultra-Thin
- Dual Layer Foam
- Dual Base Layered High-performance EVA foam